Monday, September 7, 2009

2 STRONG

from my understanding this isnt only a lounge this is a whole DIFFERENT movement " 2 strong management" is where the stars were born !!






2Strong management!!!! 2 Strong management is a company founded by myself Chris "kas" Wade.. I have dedicated my Life to music and to my artist. I live breathe and sweat music.. I have never had the drive to do music.. I figure why clog up the music industry with untalented artist.. When i could Simply Leave it to the Pros.And thats exactly what i am.. Except my art is Managment. I can turn any man/woman into a Star given the time and the Opportunity.. All In all Welcome to the Next Big Thing!!! Chris "Kas" Wade 2Strong Management 443-650-2149

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ya'll Define Normal That's Why They Don't Get Me And There Is No Chemistry With Joe Schmo's In Me